Lots of exciting stuff to come - this is our schedule of upcoming test drives and reviews.
- Alfa Spider 2.2 - test drive no. 2 (read no. 1 in ItalianCar Club)
- Fiat Punto (diesel and petrol - including the turbo version) - test drive
- Alfa GT 2.0 manual - test drive
- Alfa Sportwagon (diesel and V6 petrol) - test drive
- Alfa Brera (auto) - test drive
- Fiat 500 - test drive
- Fiat Ritmo/Bravo - diesel and petrol - test drive
No current competitions - we will announce a competition for ItalianCar Club members soon!
Whether for inspiration - or just for love - we're sure you'll find the perfect car to adorn your computer screen here - as long as it's Italian. Check back often – we update weekly.
So you think your car has what it takes?
Show the world your Italian Car
Should we feature your car on ItalianCar? You don't have to own an Alfa Brera to make the mark - we're looking for Italian classics - new and old - to feature on the site. If you or your car would look good on camera and you've got an interesting story to tell, then let us know.
We'll arrange a date to come and see you and take some photos and perhaps some video footage of your car.
All featured car owners receive
- a copy of the article (and video if we shoot one)
- high resolution photos from the shoot
- ItalianCar Feature Car Owner T-Shirt!
Click on the email link to contact us...
David inherited a preference for Italian cars from his father - his first was a Lancia Beta HPE - which blew the socks off the Renault 5 he'd been driving around in until then
This car is the closest thing to a Batmobile you'll find. Read about our incredible day behind the wheel of this monster from Lamborghini.
Get our in-depth reports on individual models
Top 3 – Articles
Fiat, Alfa, Maserati, Ferrari, Lancia, Lamborghini – the classics, the latest and the hottest they all came to Canberra. See our photo mega pack featuring all photos from the day.