News March 19 2003
Pagani Zonda F - more photos
If you thought the original Pagani Zonda was fast enough - Horatio Pagani clearly doesn't think so as the company is launching an uprated version at Geneva - the Zonda F
Power goes from 408 kW up to 443 kW and 0-100 improves by 0.1 sec. Power to weight ratio improves by 0.26 Kg/HP. Pricewise we don't know but if you can afford the original we think you can afford the upgrade. Here's the full spec on a car that can get to 200kmh faster than most cars get to 100 kmh
- Mercedes-Benz AMG 12 cylinder V 60?, 48 valves; displacement 7291 cc.
- Max. Power: (kW) hp/rpm: (443) 602/6150
- Max. Torque: Nm/rpm 760/4000.
- Weight-to-Power ratio: 2,04 kg/hp.
- Clubsport-version*: (kW) hp/rpm (478) 650/6200; Nm/rpm: 780/4000; weight-to-Power ratio: 1,89 kg/hp.
- Intake manifold: aluminium hydroformed alloy/avional MHG-System; exhaust manifold in hydroformed steel/inconel.
- longitudinal mid engine; rear wheel drive with self-locking differential.
- twin plate clutch.
This car is the closest thing to a Batmobile you'll find. Read about our incredible day behind the wheel of this monster from Lamborghini.
Get our in-depth reports on individual models
The largest annual gathering of Italian cars in Australia featuring old classics next to modern supercars - read our report on Auto Italia 2006.
David inherited a preference for Italian cars from his father - his first was a Lancia Beta HPE - which blew the socks off the Renault 5 he'd been driving around in until then
Read about our recent test drive of the drop dead gorgeous Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa.